Saturday, April 26, 2014

What is this?

I guess I should write some sort of introduction as a first post. I don't want to write a long one, though, so I'll keep it short.

This blog is simply a place to write-up the various projects I work on in my free time. There are a couple reasons why I'm choosing to post them on the Internet rather than a couple Word docs on my PC, though:

  1. Writing about my projects online lets me describe them in more detail than can fit in a post on a social networking site like Facebook; if I want to show friends and family what I'm doing, I can just link them here.

  2. Things in the Cloud are less likely to be lost from hard drive failures. (That said, they're more likely to be lost from services closing down. *Shrugs* It's a gamble.)

  3. I've learned a lot from reading other people's posts on various websites. Starting a blog is an opportunity to give back.

So, without further adieu, my project log blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment